JobsJob Hunting? Take a Peek, Employment Seekers.
Are you looking for a new career in the beauty industry? Do you have a passion for eyelash extensions? Then, come join our growing family of lash stylists at Amazing Lash Studios. Amazing Lash Studio currently has an opening for a Licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist with outstanding communication skills. The position is full-time, and candidates must have availability on evenings and weekends.
At Amazing Lash Studio, we pride ourselves on our unique culture that is driven by integrity, honesty, excellence and teamwork. We are seeking Licensed Aesthetician or Cosmetologist to join our family at our Tempe Marketplace Location.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician or Cosmetologist in Arizona
- Lash extension (semi-permanent) experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Possess a positive, proactive, upbeat and friendly personality
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ability to work flexible days, nights, weekends and holiday hours
- Have reliable transportation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Supplemental Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Be part of a growing and successful team
- Employment growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive wage plus commission and bonuses
- Paid time off
- Regular Clientele Provided
- Safe, professional work environment
- Reduced cost-employee lashes, massages and facials
We welcome those with experience as well as talented new graduates. We require an active license, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic. If you’re interested, please apply below. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team.
Apply in Less than One Minute by Clicking this Link.
Full & Part-Time Sales Teammate
Skills Required: Excellent communication skills, an interest in fashion, an open-minded, outgoing personality, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Whether you seek a full or part-time position, Buckle is a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally. As a sales teammate, you’ll become a valuable contributor to the team by driving sales, building relationships, and helping us fulfill our mission of creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.
Please apply online at www.buckle.jobs
Part-Time Sales Lead (Part Time Manager)
The Part Time Sales Lead is responsible for supporting sales floor operations including coaching selling behaviors, assisting store management on various operational duties, and achieving business results. Our ideal candidate has a warm and friendly personality and believes the perfect accessory has the power to make you feel great about yourself.
- Lead sales floor to achieve sales and KPI goals through selling behaviors
- Coach Style Specialists on delivering a branded customer experience and assisting customers in putting together outfits
- Assist in education efforts and demonstrate product knowledge and awareness of promotional strategies
- Deliver an exceptional branded customer experience by creating and maintaining an elevated in-store environment
- Handles minor customer complaints and issues and escalates when needed
- Assist customers in putting together outfits
- Maintain visual standards
- Complete opening and closing tasks
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff
- Minimum 1 years retail management experience in a high volume/ high unit, multi-million dollar fashion retail environment is preferred
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Keen ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Ability to establish personal connections easily
- Multi-lingual is beneficial
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Visit charmingcharlie.com to apply.
Part-Time Key Holder
Deliver positive sales performance and ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled.
Reports to the Store Manager
Drive Sales and a Superior Customer Experience
- Assist in the achievement of performance targets (e.g. ADS, UPTs, SPLH) through promotion of sales and customer service programs
- Demonstrate product knowledge and fashion awareness in day to day interactions with customers and store associates
- Assist in the implementation of In Store Presentation directives per Company policy and timelines, incorporating appropriate product flows and adjacencies based on individual store layout
- Perform ear piercing procedures that are in compliance with Company and legal guidelines.
- Represent the Claire’s/Icing brand through professional behavior, fashion awareness and positive customer relations
- Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Complete all required paperwork and cash handling procedures accurately
- Comply with all loss prevention practices to safeguard store and Company investments
- Assist in the management of store inventory (e.g. process shipment, markdowns, store recovery, stock replenishment, back room organization) to ensure store is always in business ready condition
- Maintain a safe store environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Some high school required
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Sound reading comprehension skills
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
- Ability to operate POS system
Note: Regular attendance is a necessary function of this position.
For more details and to apply, visit the Claire’s store at Tempe Marketplace, located near Harkins Theatre.
Like our merchandise, the employees at Cost Plus World Market are diverse, unique and eclectic. In our home office, distribution centers and retail stores, the environment is friendly, energetic and challenging – where you can utilize your skills, talents and expertise, and where hard work and dedication are acknowledged and rewarded.
Positions Available with Potential for Long Term Growth:
- Part Time Seasonal Associate
- Part Time Stock Associate
Both of these positions are part time however as we continue to expand as a company we are always looking for potential future bench players to help elevate our teams. The average hours for these positions are 0-25 hours a week. These positions call for physical activity as well as excellent customer engagement and service.
Currently hiring highly engaged candidates who are looking for an opportunity for growth within a fun, fast paced, unique retail environment. Candidates must have the following skills:
- A strong sense of urgency, excellent customer service skills, good attention to detail, creative problem solving skill, excellent delegation and follow up skills, and the ability to manage a team and get their team to execute any tasks assigned.
- Must have minimum of 2 years prior retail management experience
- Must have flexible and open availability
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Apply online at worldmarketcorp.com/careers.
Now hiring part-time Assistant Manager. Please apply in person and online at dressbarncareers.com.
Sales Supervisor and Sales Associate
Forever 21 is seeking an energetic and passionate team member to add to our retail team! Seeking those with good customer service skills and a desire to represent the fashion industry.
Please call the store for additional details: (602) 643-4056
Front of House Positions:
Looking for friendly, outgoing and approachable team players with the following qualifications:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Outstanding work ethic
- Customer service experience
- POS experience preferred, but not necessary
- Basic knowledge of Japanese cuisine
- Ability to speak fluent English
Back of House Positions:
- Kitchen Cook
- Kitchen Preparation
- Food Runner
- Must have good knife skills
- High standards in cleanliness
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Fast, active and quick learner
- Team player
- Can lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to acquire food handlers permit once hired
Please call 480.939.2650 for details and visit the restaurant to apply.
Managers and Kitchen Staff
Genghis Grill is now hiring Mid-Level Managers. Qualifications: 2-3 years in a restaurant environment, must have leadership skills, management experience preferred. If no restaurant experience, 3-5 years’ management experience in the customer service field. Pay to be determined based on experience. Opportunity to work at both Tempe and Glendale locations if extra hours are desired. Open availability preferred. Apply in person with resume and application on weekdays between 2pm-4pm.
Genghis Grill is now hiring for kitchen positions. Please apply in store from 2-4pm. Flexibility and restaurant experience is a plus.
We are looking for Sales Associates for our Tempe Marketplace Location!
- Have Retail experience – at least 2+ years
- Be able to work a flexible schedule
(which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be outgoing/bubbly
- At least 18 years of age
To apply visit itsugar.com/careers
Seasonal Service Associate
We are looking for seasonal help to assist with customer service, which can include a mutlitude of functions including: Ringing up customers, helping in departments, greeting in the front of the store, assisting in dressing rooms, and much more!
- Go to jcp.com/careers
- Search under store 2902
- Search under store careers
- Click on the link for temporary service associate – Fill out the application!
Master Level Stylist
Make the cut and join our salon!
- Up to 70% commission and up to $1,000 bonus based on performance
- Increased flexibility**
- Benefits including an associate discount, medical*, dental*, paid time off* and 401(k)*
*Full-time benefits for eligible jcp salon associates
**Master level only
Visit jobs.jcp.com to apply.
Part-time Team Members
We’re looking to hire a high-energy individual who takes initiative, has an interest in sales, photography and wants to be part of creating lifelong memories for families!
- Capture images that are fun, spontaneous and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations
- Perform the sales process to achieve sales average expectations
- Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm photography sessions
- Provide exceptional customer service
- High school diploma or GED, strongly preferred
- Previous retail, service-related or photography experience, preferred
- Previous sales experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends, as needed
- Customer service and sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly develop a good rapport with children and adults
- Basic math and computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry) (specifically Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to work in multiple studios (where applicable) based on business needs
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently (may be preferred)
Visit careers.jcpportraits.com to apply.
Kabuki is now hiring for the following positions:
Restaurant experience preferred. Please apply online at kabukirestaurants.com/careers or in person at 2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy Suite 1051, Tempe AZ 85281.
Oakley is not where we work – it’s who we are.
Our team is fused together with passion for insanely advanced products and creating an amazing service experience. Our sales associates are not created equal; they are authentic, passionate, and innovative and dedicated to delivering the unexpected. If this is you, get ready to attack tasks, destroy sales goals, all while having a wicked awesome time! Join the revolution.
The Sales Associate is the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that will keep them coming back time after time. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, meet hourly selling and customer capture goals, provide product knowledge to our customers and work as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Provide outstanding customer service to each customer by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid Oakley product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service as deemed necessary.
- Aid customers in locating merchandise or finding the right solutions based on individual needs.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Ability to learn and operate current company POS systems.
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- Experience dealing with the public.
- Ability to read, write, count and communicate with store staff and customers.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience.
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- All retail associates may use available back room seating when the nature of the work reasonably permits.
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Knowledge of Oakley, Inc. and Oakley products.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual.
Oakley is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Potential applicants can apply online at Jobs.Oakley.Com
Delivery drivers are responsible for small order deliveries to home and office. The hours of delivery are from 11 am-8 pm, 7 days a week. Shifts range from 4-5 hours with in that time frame. While drivers are not delivering they will be in the cafe working other areas. Drivers range in pay from $12-$15, an hour, depending on sales volume – this is including tips. Must be 18 have a valid driver’s license, transportation, current insurance and registration. To apply, visit jobs.panerabread.com.
Part-Time Sales Associate
Love to shop? Love shoes? Love making people smile?
Payless ShoeSource is looking for people who are excited and passionate about retail. People who love shopping for themselves and helping others find just the right look. We pride ourselves on helpful service and an easy-to-shop experience, and our employees are a reflection of that. We want our associates to be just as passionate about helping our customers as they are about the products they sell. How do we inspire fun, fashion possibilities for the family? It starts with our people.
- Associates must be at least 17 years old
- Part-time Associates may be hired while still in high school.
- Successful completion of interview with the Store Manager and review by either the Training Supervisor or District Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people; previous retail experience is desired but not required.
- Ability to read price information, Customers’ checks, Customers’ identification and similar written materials (most with smaller type).
- Ability to complete basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) necessary to verify cash register balances and process refunds and returns.
- Ability to lift or move goods weighing up to 40 pounds a distance of several feet.
- Ability to lift merchandise in and out of overstock.
- Visual ability sufficient to observe and detect signs of shoplifting or dangerous behavior.
- Ability to hear and understand Customers and Associate inquiries, oral instruction from supervisors and emergency announcements.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate all registers and security equipment, package
- Customers purchases, and restock shelves with new merchandise at an average rate of 75 to 100 units per hour.
Please Apply Online at www.careersatpayless.com
Hiring Servers, Hosts and Cooks
- Part-time and full-time positions available
- Experience is preferred
Can apply in person at Ruby Tuesday.
Part-time Associate and Full-time Merchandising Lead
- Offer superior customer service
- Operate cash registers
- Display merchandise and help maintain clean area
Full-time Merchandising Lead
- Offer superior customer service
- Operate cash registers
- Display merchandise and help maintain clean area
- Assist Merchandising Manager with department duties
- Some retail experience preferred
To apply, visit steinmartjobs.com/jobs or stop by the store located between World Market and Target.
Sunglass Hut’s Sales Associates are core members of the team that drives their success. Sales Associates will participate in all daily functions of the store, including selling, merchandising, retail excellence, and more.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service and/or retail experience is preferred
Call (480) 967-2922 or see store for details.
Receptionist/Customer Service Specialist
Looking for outgoing, energetic and friendly multitaskers. Proficiency on computers and own transportation is preferred. Open interviews held on Tuesdays at Chandler Fashion Center location starting at 3:45pm. Positions open at all 3 locations (Tempe Marketplace, Chandler, San Tan). Call 480-435-9833 for additional information.
Line Cooks and Sushi Chefs
Yogis Grill is hiring for Line Cooks and Sushi Chefs.
Line Cooks must have some restaurant experience. They must be fast learners who can be cross-trained, with a friendly, positive attitude.
Sushi Chefs must have prior sushi experience. They must be energetic, fast workers. Duties will include:
- Rolling sushi maki
- Prepping sushi items, tempura and more
- Maintaining cleanliness of the sushi station
- Checking inventory levels and notifying management when it’s time to re-order
- Taking pride in beautiful presentation, high quality and high standards of food safety
- Be a friendly team player – have lots of fun and multi-task to support other teammates
- Part-time or full-time employment
- A fun environment located in the Tempe Marketplace shopping center
- Free meals and drinks while working
- Discounts at selected shops in the Tempe Marketplace shopping center
About Yogis Grill
Yogis Grill is a fast food restaurant that serves teriyaki bowls, sushi rolls and more. We pride ourselves on healthy options, such as gluten-free, brown rice and low-carb options, but we’re not just healthy, we’re also fast, fresh and fun! Email your resume to email@example.com or come apply in person to join our team. Yogis is located north of Dave & Buster’s and near Harkins Theatres, immediately across from Panera.
- Team Member
Starting from $10.50/hr + tips
Starting from $11.50/hr + tips
- Back Kitchen Cook
Starting from $11.50/hr + tips
- 1 year minimum experience in kitchen and dining room operations
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Ensure standards for drink quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Must be able to work mornings and weekends (holidays vary)
If you’re interested in joining the Zero Degrees team, please submit your resume along with your work availability to our hiring managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
You can also contact Hung Dinh via phone at (623) 986-5792 or Mya Pham at (623) 986-5784 between 10am-9pm.