JobsJob Hunting? Take a Peek, Employment Seekers.
Managers, Bartenders, Servers, Line Cooks, Dishwashers + More
Join the Original Gastrobar Team today! Bar Louie is hiring all positions from Managers, Bartenders, Servers, Line Cooks, Dishwashers and more. Working at Bar Louie offers you various benefits you can’t find at many other restaurants — like a $500 sign-on bonus, accrued sick pay, career advancement opportunities, 401k option, benefits for you and your family, and more.
Cooks, Servers, Bartender, Dishwashers
Apply at https://www.cpk.com/careers
Servers, Bartenders, Hosts, Bussers, Food Runners, Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers
Servers: Tipped out nightly and earns anywhere from $80-$160 per night in tips on top of your base hourly salary. Looking for 1-2 Years’ experience in a high volume, fast paced restaurant as a server. Would possibly train as a food runner first to learn the menu for the first couple of weeks. Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Bartenders: Tipped out weekly as part of a pool. Earn an average of $3 to $8 more per hour in tips on top of your base hourly salary. Looking for 1-2 years’ experience as a bartender in a high volume, fast paced restaurant. Must be 21 years of age or older.
Hosts, Bussers, Food Runners: Tipped out weekly as part of a pool. Earn an average of $2 to $6 more per hour in tips. We’re willing to train. Must be minimum 17 years of age or older. Work permits required if necessary.
Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers: Tipped out weekly as part of a pool. Earn an average of $3 to $8 more per hour in tips. We’re willing to train. Must be minimum 17 years of age or older. Work permits required if necessary.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Good and positive attitude.
- Friendly, willing to learn and follows all restaurant procedures and policies.
- Strong work ethic and willing to work as a team to serve our guests.
- Open availability between 10AM and 11PM on weekdays and weekends.
- Reliable. Shows up to work on time and communicates to the manager when you can’t.
What they offer
- Flexible schedules.
- Fun, fast paced work place.
- Free or discounted employee meals while working (ready to eat items only).
- 50% off on your days off for a full Korean BBQ Meal (Lunch or Dinner, off peak hours only). Not including alcohol. That’s $12.50 for an ALL YOU CAN EAT DINNER, for you.
Start a career with Genghis Grill along-side a collection of spirited individuals with a passion for working hard, getting ahead, and building delicious bowls. The Genghis Grill team is always looking to add awesome people to the company. There are great job openings, so look and find what might fit you.
Apply online at: https://genghisgrillaz.efficientapply.com/
Part Time Photographers
Visit location for details.
King’s Seafood Company has evolved through over 70 years of family restaurant business experience.
The Line Cook positions are one of the most important positions we have in executing every ticket with consistency, timeliness, recipe adherence, and quality control to ensure that every guest has a memorable meal. Please apply today via this link:
The Front Desk crewmembers set the stage for our guest’s experience. They are the first and last impression to all of our guests and ultimately orchestrate the flow of the restaurant. If you someone who likes to multitask and be busy with talking with guests, answering questions, and positively impacting the energy of the restaurant this is the position for you. Please apply today via this link:
The Dishwasher is the backbone to our business – they are solely responsible for the circulation of all our tools. They ensure all the dishes, glasses, silverware, and kitchen equipment is clean and ready to use when ever needed. Please apply today via this link:
Bartenders, Dishwashers, Food Servers, Front Desk, Line Cooks, and Prep Cooks
Visit location for details.
Restaurant Shift Leader, Restaurant Team Member
- Come make the green while mixing the greens! MAD Greens offers competitive pay, flexible schedules (with no late nights!) and a comprehensive training program. Apply today to join their team of individuals who are passionate about serving high quality food to our loyal guests in a fun, inviting environment.
- Find your best fit: https://www.madgreens.com/join-mad-greens
Massage Envy is constantly growing and looking for individuals with a strong drive to progress and growth within our company. They are currently looking for Wellness Consultants with a background in sales & customer service.
Wellness Consultants provide excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships. Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Hourly PLUS commission
- Reviews are done every 3 months to increase hourly wage up to $1
- Top performers make $30 per sale with no max out on commission
- Average hourly wage ranges from $12.15-$13 dollars an hour based on performance
- Paid time off for full time and part time employees
- Medical, dental and vision offered to full time employees.
- Employee massages and facials at reduced cost.
- Employment growth opportunities.
- 401(k) with company matching
- 2 years of customer service and sales experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/ guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients and staff
- Able to work flexible days and hours
Licensed Massage Therapist
- Someone who has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a money-motivated attitude
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Passionate individual who thrives in a busy environment, while always providing the ultimate client experience
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Must be a licensed Massage Therapist. Some experience is helpful HOWEVER, there is PAID training for all new hires, regardless of experience
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
BENEFITS & PAY:
- Excellent Medical Plans for all full-time and part-time employees
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) for all full-time & part-time employees
- Comprehensive 401k package
- Free CEU’s for massage therapists and additional training in massage modalities for additional income
- 40% discount on products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Free massage/skincare services monthly
- Multi-state/clinic locations: You can work/transfer to other locations and keep your benefits
Team Member Positions
- Greet guests with a smile, quickly and accurately take their order and payment. Inside and outside (Drive-Up) positions available.
- Take phone orders or catering orders to help our guests plan their special events.
- Give out completed orders to guest by calling out numbers with a rhyme.
- Prepare food to high-quality standards and maintain a clean and sanitary workspace.
- Cook food to order, such as, Italian Beef, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries, and much more. Follows provided recipes and upholds the Portillo’s standard. Ensures proper sanitation practices are in place.
- Follow the provided recipes to create eye-catching, fresh, made-to-order salads and maintain a clean workspace.
When you join the restaurant team, here’s what they’ll offer you:
- Great Culture & Reputation
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Unlimited Opportunity for Growth
- Part Time & Full Time Positions
- No Experience Required
- Free Uniforms
- Free Shift Meals
- Bragging Rights
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – 30+ hours or more / week
- 401K – Company match
- Paid vacation
- Hourly wage starting at $15
Join the Portillo’s family!
Maximize your earning potential as Retail Sales Associate “Fit Expert” and make $15.00 an hour with bonus. Imagine walking into a store and being greeted by high fives, smiles, a wall of shoes and positive energy! The sales floor becomes a place where you get to shine! Join R-Family!
- Reliability and flexible schedule availability (Will include a combination of days, evenings, holidays and must be available on weekends)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service or sales
- Positive attitude and willingness to work in a fun, lively and energetic atmosphere every single day
- Ability to make your customers feel valued
- Desire to lead by example while inspiring those around you to be their BEST
Retail Store Assistant Manager
Join Road Runner Sports as an Assistant Store Manager and build your path to the top!
You’ll lead, facilitate and quarterback the sales floor while holding your team accountable for our “100% Commitments.” You’ll also be responsible for your store meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Demonstrate a level of leadership that comes from a minimum 3 years of retail/consumer sales experience including 2 years in a supervisory or management role
- Monitor all store inventory and processes
- Coach and develop your Inventory Support Specialist and hold them accountable for accuracy and timeliness
- Oversee Finish Line checkout process and ensure that every customer is made aware of the VIP program’s incredible benefits
- Be punctual and reliable as you will be entrusted with opening and closing duties
- Develop team members, take corrective action, and lead the review process
- Own the implementation of monthly merchandise plans and plan-o-grams as directed by the Merchandising Department to ensure a consistent product story within our stores
- Prepare and conduct pre-race meetings to prepare your team members for the day’s events as they start their shifts
- Participate in ongoing leadership training that will enable you to take the next step with Road Roader Sports while identifying and developing your replacement
- Inspire your team with your positive attitude and high energy
Retail Sales Associates
Visit location for details.
Assistant Store Managers
Visit location for details.
Dishwasher, Line Cook. Prep Cook. Food Expeditor, Salad Tender, Busser, Host, Dining Room Server, Bar Server, Bartender, Bar Back
- The Keg hires great people, trains them well and provides plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. The Keg was included in Aon’s Top 50 Employers since 2003 and a Top 4 employer on Glassdoor in 2020. They’re looking for energetic, team-oriented applicants who take pride in providing an outstanding food experience; If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com or by visiting https://kegsteakhouse.com/en/careers
- Assistant Managers are independent thinkers that run their own departments like they would their own business. Whether working as a Bar, Kitchen or Dining Room Manager, these people take great pride in leading their teams to provide outstanding hospitality every night at The Keg.
- Job Requirements
- This role could be responsible for as many as 40 staff members. Selecting, hiring, training, and scheduling many different personalities and positions, takes people with a variety of talents and skills, including:
- Excellent communication
- Inclusive interpersonal outlook
- A desire to coach, guide and develop staff
- Experience in the restaurant business
- You will be expected to facilitate great Keg experiences every single visit, but you will also be held accountable for meeting budgets from a sales and cost perspective.
- Job Requirements
- All interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting https://kegsteakhouse.com/en/careers.
Cooks + hosts
- Thirsty Lion trains their employees to exceed the expectations of their guests by engaging them, tailoring their service and working as a team. Training encompasses all aspects of enhancing the guest experience; from the high energy atmosphere when a guest arrives, to assisting the guests with their menu selections. Thirsty Lion hires people that are friendly, take pride in what they do and share a passion for taking care of every guest.
- Apply in person at their location from 2-4pm
Teriyaki Team Members
Yogis Grill is a fast-food restaurant that serves teriyaki bowls, sushi rolls and more. Yogis prides itself on healthy options, such as gluten-free, brown rice and low-carb options, but they are not just healthy, they are also fast, fresh and fun! Yogis Grill is looking for new Teriyaki Team Members who is responsible for:
- Greeting all customers enthusiastically and thanking them when leaving menu expert and cashier
- Line cooks for grilled meats, stir-fried noodles, salads and more
- Slicing vegetables, portioning, and other simple food prep
- Packaging to-go orders
- Wiping down tables, other cleaning tasks
This role will require:
- Prior restaurant experience
- Fast knife skills
- Taking pride in beautiful presentation, high quality and high standards of food safety. Being afrien dly team player; have lots of fun, think ahead and multi-task to support other teammates
- Open availability from 9AM to 10PM on weekdays and on weekends
- Being reliable and on-time/ 5 minutes early to work
- Part-time or full-time employment
- A fun environment
- Free meals and drinks while working (certain menu choices only)
- Discounts at selected shops in the Tempe Marketplace shopping center
Must have some prior restaurant experience. Applicant must be a fast learner who can be cross trained, with a friendly, positive attitude.
This role starts at $13 per hour. Once you pass the menu test and the initial training checklist within the first five days, then you will also receive tips, which are about $2 per hour, bringing up your total pay to about $15 per hour. As you pass additional skills test, your pay will increase, so how quickly you advance depends on you. This is the perfect job for someone who is a fast learner because raises are not based on how long you’ve been with us, they’re based on passing the skills tests.
To apply: Please apply in person or email your resume to email@example.com